Diary of Anne Frank
SynopsisRehearsals are Monday through Friday evenings and Saturday mornings beginning Saturday, September 29
Through long months of hiding and amid harrowing circumstances, Anne Frank diligently wrote about her experience as a Jewish girl in Nazi Germany. This adaptation of Anne’s story, completed in 1999 by Wendy Kesselman, introduces new material from her unedited diary entries, giving us deeper insights into her personality. It is a play of hope that will leave you with a deep sense of gratitude and a renewed courage to face whatever circumstances come your way.
- Rehearsals are every day except Wednesdays and Sundays
- Performances begin on Friday, March 8 and run through Saturday, March 30
- The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weekends have matinee shows at 2pm
Monday, December 3rd from 7-10 pm
Tuesday, December 4th from 7-10 pm
Callbacks: Tuesday, Decemeber 11th @ 7pm
900 Foster Ave, Medinah
- Audition appointments are encouraged. Email Kendra Jones to schedule your time or call 847-830-1441.
- Prepare a one-minute, dramatic, family-friendly monologue.
- You may be asked to do a cold readings from the script.
- The role of Mrs VanDaan has been pre-cast; all other roles are open
- This production is performed without dialect, but with correct pronunciations of names
All audition information and/or dates are subject to change without notice.
Please note that as Overshadowed Theatrical Productions produces shows exclusively on a volunteer, recreational basis, all performers are unpaid.