12 Angry Men & 12 Angry Women
This production will be a unique
opportunity to test the way the same situation is resolved by men vs. women. The first
weekend of performances will be by women, the second weekend by the men and then
alternating for the final two weekends. When the cast is not on stage they will fill the roles of
tech and stage crew furthering the experiment. This will provide the unique opportunity to
explore the nuances given to the characters when they are portrayed by opposite genders. We at Overshadowed are excited to share this experience with you, and we hope you choose to
July 19 & 20
- Rehearsals are every day except Wednesdays and Sundays
- Performances: July 6,10, 15,16,17, 22,23,24, 29,30, 31 at 7:30pm
- Performances on July 10, 17, 24, and 31 have matinee shows at 2pm
You must be willing to make the show a priority
Location: 900 Foster Avenue, Medinah
Auditions by Appointment Only: Email Reba Hervas
Audition Requirements: audition form included in the audition packet
Monologue from the two listed below:
Read from the script
Beginning May 25
Monday, December 3rd from 7-10 pm
Tuesday, December 4th from 7-10 pm
Callbacks: Tuesday, Decemeber 11th @ 7pm
900 Foster Ave, Medinah
- Audition appointments are encouraged. Email Kendra Jones to schedule your time or call 847-830-1441.
- Prepare a one-minute, dramatic, family-friendly monologue.
- You may be asked to do a cold readings from the script.
- The role of Mrs VanDaan has been pre-cast; all other roles are open
- This production is performed without dialect, but with correct pronunciations of names
All audition information and/or dates are subject to change without notice.
Please note that as Overshadowed Theatrical Productions produces shows exclusively on a volunteer, recreational basis, all performers are unpaid.