No Auditions Currently Scheduled
Monday, December 2
Thursday, December 5
Monday, December 9
Callbacks as needed from 6-9 pm
Fridays and Saturdays from January 24-February 8, 2020. There are evening shows and matinees on Saturday.
There will also be daytime, school performances on January 24.
Actors must be available for all performances.
Location: 900 Foster Avenue, Medinah
Auditions by Appointment Only: Email Kendra Jones
Audition Requirements: 60-second monologue (no longer than that, please), from classic children's or fantasy literature
You will also receive an audition side by email once you have scheduled your audition. Please be prepared to read from the sides with and without a British accent.
All rolls are available.
Due to the holiday season, we are working with a very tight rehearsal schedule, so actors with minimal conflicts will be given preference in casting.
The bulk of our rehearsals will be on Saturdays for 4-6 hours. We will also rehearse on Monday and/or Friday evenings. More weekday evenings will be added for tech and dress rehearsals.
- Rehearsals are every day except Wednesdays and Sundays
- Performances begin on Friday, March 8 and run through Saturday, March 30
- The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weekends have matinee shows at 2pm
Monday, December 3rd from 7-10 pm
Tuesday, December 4th from 7-10 pm
Callbacks: Tuesday, Decemeber 11th @ 7pm
900 Foster Ave, Medinah
- Audition appointments are encouraged. Email Kendra Jones to schedule your time or call 847-830-1441.
- Prepare a one-minute, dramatic, family-friendly monologue.
- You may be asked to do a cold readings from the script.
- The role of Mrs VanDaan has been pre-cast; all other roles are open
- This production is performed without dialect, but with correct pronunciations of names
All audition information and/or dates are subject to change without notice.
Please note that as Overshadowed Theatrical Productions produces shows exclusively on a volunteer, recreational basis, all performers are unpaid.