Tuesday Morning #Never Forget
It is Septemember 11. The morning begins just as every other morning before it. Routine. Normal. All too soon America realizes that the nation under attack and bear the burden of a horrible master plot to destroy it. Four successful plane crashes and two towers fall. Names that have become familiar to us all since that day are portrayed as we see the last hours of each of them. The first half of the production is what happens on the planes. The second half is the aftermath when the Twin Towers fell.
This is a tale of sadness, and heroism. It is a reminder of the evil and the good in the world. It is a reminder of what we all went through that horrific day and what we should never forget.
Written and Directed by Reba Hervas
Rehearsals will be held at 900 Foster Ave, Medina. It is important to fill out the conflict sheet as completely as possible as the rehearsal schedule will be made from that. Plan on 3-4 rehearsals a week depending on what we are rehearsing. Tech week will be 5 days.
- Rehearsals are every day except Wednesdays and Sundays
- Performances: July 6,10, 15,16,17, 22,23,24, 29,30, 31 at 7:30pm
- Performances on July 10, 17, 24, and 31 have matinee shows at 2pm
You must be willing to make the show a priority
Beginning May 25
Location: 900 Foster Avenue, Medinah
Schedule an Audition: Email Reba Hervas
- 1 minute monologue.
- We will be looking for actors to protray multiple characters so choosing a monologue that shows different emotions would be beneficial. The play calls for most characters to play multiple roles.
- Calendar to list conflicts
No Auditions are planned at this time.
Monday, December 3rd from 7-10 pm
Tuesday, December 4th from 7-10 pm
Callbacks: Tuesday, Decemeber 11th @ 7pm
900 Foster Ave, Medinah
- Audition appointments are encouraged. Email Kendra Jones to schedule your time or call 847-830-1441.
- Prepare a one-minute, dramatic, family-friendly monologue.
- You may be asked to do a cold readings from the script.
- The role of Mrs VanDaan has been pre-cast; all other roles are open
- This production is performed without dialect, but with correct pronunciations of names
All audition information and/or dates are subject to change without notice.
Please note that as Overshadowed Theatrical Productions produces shows exclusively on a volunteer, recreational basis, all performers are unpaid.